In December 2016, I got to visit Asia for the first time. Honestly, I didn’t expect much from the trip. All I planned to do way lay outside and allow my natural hair to thrive in the humidity.
I could write a long essay of what I learnt and experienced, but instead I’ll list it below so that I can include tonnes of cool pictures:)
- The concept of jet lag is too real.
- I have immense respect for people in long distance relationships.
- My hair loves humid weather.
- So countries have more water than they can find uses for.
- I can travel anywhere – as long as I have Google Maps.
- Love is cultivated at all times.
- I enjoy long walks.
- I’m more spiritual than I thought.
- I really really REALLY love food.
- Island living is fun.
See you in day 11 of the challenge.
Author: Ros Limbo
Ros Limbo is a free spirited tree hugger that lives for writing. She is an ENFP that loves love, yoga and poetry.