I consider myself an open person, but here are 20 facts about me:
- I’m half Cameroonian
- The name “Mokonchu” is not my third name but rather my dad’s surname
- I’m terrified of birds – in the same way many are scared of snakes
- My favourite show in high school was Jerry Springer
- I wish I was ambidextrous
- My grammar is terrible even though I’m a writer
- I still believe Batman could never beat Superman
- I’m quick to call people friends. I’m unsure if this is a good thing or a bad thing?!
- I have a terrible short-term memory
- My favourite colour is blue
- I love debating
- I’m very weird – something I think is wonderful
- I’m an ENFP
- The ocean (or any body of water for that matter) fascinates me
- I started off writing song lyrics as a child. Yes, I did have dreams of becoming a singer
- I’m not very familiar with the Namibian art scene, but I would love to explore it more
- I get very anxious in public, hence no. 16
- I almost always order tea when I do manage to go out
- 7 is my favourite number. It just seems magical
- I know nothing about fashion and beauty stuff:)
See you tomorrow as I continue with this blog challenge.
Author: Ros Limbo
Ros Limbo is a free spirited tree hugger that lives for writing. She is an ENFP that loves love, yoga and poetry.