I wish I could say I can secretly sing or dance, but nothing. If I do have a hidden talent, it is probably so well hidden that even it forgot it exists. So I will list things that am kind of good at and people who know me appreciate.
So here is a list of my not so hidden talents:
- I’m willing to listen, even though I might not have all the answers.
- I can pick up on energy (hence why I avoid certain people and places).
- Some say I can cook, but I think I’m good at making no-cook meals.
- Smart – people always say this with a puzzled look on their face. So I’m unsure if they mean it.
- I’m creative; whatever that means.
This challenge is truly making me search hard. Let’s see what I can come up with tomorrow.
Author: Ros Limbo
Ros Limbo is a free spirited tree hugger that lives for writing. She is an ENFP that loves love, yoga and poetry.